Like any other investment, managing risk versus reward is the key to success. Whether you are brand new to options trading or you’ve been trading stocks and bonds for years, it’s important to have a reliable source of accurate information.
Picking the Right Trading Platform
Knowing when to buy, when to sell, and which strategies are likely to net you the best returns is crucial. In fact, investors who have included options trading in their investment portfolio for many years know that this form of investing is all about calculated risk, and the more carefully they can calculate, the better their odds of turning a significant profit. Understanding an option’s historical and implied volatility is the key to successful trades.
While financial advisors often help investors make better choices based on market volatility and the investors’ individual financial goals, most options traders decide not to work with advisors for portfolio management. Instead, they are self-directed investors who gather their own information and make their own choices. Like any other investment, managing risk versus reward is the key to success. That is precisely why the OptionVue option trading platform should be an integral part in your arsenal of trading and investing tools. It gives you the information you need to compare the risk associated with a purchase or sale to the potential profits.
OptionVue’s option trading platform
OptionVue’s option trading platform offers numerous benefits to help self-directed investors like you make the best and most informed decisions possible. The options trading and analysis software is heads above the rest when it comes to custom trade modeling, charting, tracking, accessing historical data, obtaining real-time quotes, and more. The information OptionVue provides is so very precise, you will be able to determine exactly what to trade – and when to trade it – in order to increase your overall profit.
With OptionVue, you can do the following:
- View Strategies for Trading – With the OptionVue option trading platform, determining expected returns is much simpler. You can easily identify the best strategies for your personal needs and preferences and measure risk versus reward. The ability to create well-planned digital strategies is what sets OptionVue apart from its competitors.
- Understand Hypothetical Trading – OptionVue gives you the ability to measure the effects of hypothetical trades regardless of their complexity. These “what-if” models work together with trade strategies to give you a broader understanding of your portfolio, and they can help you decide which options to buy and which to sell.
- Manage Your Portfolio – You will gain access to a simple, user-friendly dashboard that allows you to manage your entire portfolio – including trading activities for all your accounts – in one place. This can save you a great deal of time and effort.
- Check Forecasts – You can easily view the forecasted returns, break-even points, and profit probability for every single one of your accounts, which allows you to maximize your potential profits and make better decisions about your trades.
- Create and View Detailed Charts – Charts are a phenomenal way to see how your trade’s value has changed (or is projected to change) at any volatility level and any price for any day up until expiration. These graphics are clear, detailed, and easily customizable.
- Run Customized Reports – Reporting can be a time-consuming and sometimes frustrating process, but with OptionVue’s extensive reporting capabilities, you can track anything you want any time you want, including strategies, trade performance, and more.
If you want an option trading platform that simplifies everything you do with every single one of your accounts, OptionVue is the perfect option. It is a downloadable application that runs locally via the Windows operating system – including a Mac utilizing Windows virtualization. It can be installed on an unlimited number of devices, as well. With three pricing tiers – OptionVue, OptionVue Plus, and OptionVue Realtime – you can choose the solution that best fits your needs and budget.
The team behind the OptionVue option trading platform also offers access to numerous other features, including courses and continuing education designed to help keep self-directed investors learn everything they need to know about the market. Aside from this, you can opt into the DO Mentor Series, Live Trading Sessions, and much, much more.
Options trading, like any other form of investing, is not without its risks. Though you always have the option of hiring a financial advisor, many investors find that self-direction and customization makes the act of investing less of a task that must be completed and more of a hobby that they look forward to each day. The OptionVue option trading platform makes investing smarter, simpler, and over time, more profitable.