Customize your settings in the module to see the trades that best suit your individual trading style.
- E Primes: Straddles for a stock, that historically make large moves after an earnings announcement.
- E Overs: Calendar spreads or naked straddles for a stock, that historically does not make large moves after an earnings announcement.
- E Pairs: Straddles for a stock, based on a historical correlation to another stock’s earnings announcement.
- Echoes: Directional position for a stock, that is based on the move of another related company’s earnings announcement, that has occurred within the last 18 days.
- Runners: Directional position for a stock, that tends to run in the same direction throughout the day, based on historical earnings data. (These tend to be trades that are opened and closed in a shorter time frame than the other strategies.)
All of this is provided in an easy to read earnings calendar that is updated weekly.
This is an annual subscription to the Earnings Plays module. This product requires an active subscription or simultaneous purchase of the OptionVue software.
Activation of upgrade features may take up to 24 hours.
Please be advised this is not a trading system.